28 January 2013

This makes me wish I could freeze time

Week 3: this is our life.

A lot of things make me wish I could freeze time...I'm sure most of you would agree. Maybe that's why I tend to take a gazillion and one pictures; because it's the closest I can get to freezing time.

These pictures were taken at the wedding fair this past weekend. Wedding planning can be stressful but there's only going to be a small moment in time that I will ever be a bride-to-be. I'm choosing to hold onto this precious time closely and enjoy it...because when its over, I wont get another moment like it again. Luckily, I've had two years to really soak it all in, so now that I'm entering the home stretch, I want to savor all the excitement.



Man, Dave's one lucky guy...I mean seriously, look at all this awesomeness in his future!



And as my gorgeous friend Audrey Hepburn once said ... Paris is ALWAYS a good idea! So we booked the honeymoon today (this girl's got her priorities in order!).



Xo Tegs

No comments: