31 October 2011

We've got some twin reuniting to do...





I wanted to do one last post of pictures from my time in Canada, so this post features my twin sister and I all glamed up for a nice evening of dinner and drinks out in Van City. As my sister says, there ain't no party like a twin party! We had a fabulous time catching up and I am so going to miss my home girl in the upcoming months...so get your buns over here Melly Lou, I’m waiting for you!! Then I’ll show you a real night out in Brisvegas!!














Amen to that!












I am almost home to Brisbane, only 1 hour left of my 24 hour commute and I cant wait!(update: at time of posting I AM home and it is great to be here!! and thank my lucky stars I happened to land at THE most opportune time one day in between two different strikes, a customs strike and a Qantas labor dispute that went on to last 2 days with all planes grounded...three days later they are just starting to get through the backlog of craziness!) The return flight home went much much better than my trip to Canada, I slept probably 9 hours total, dozing in and out! That’s a record for me! I didn’t even make it through a whole movie...I am just so not a movie gal! Instead I read Ellen’s latest book ‘Seriously...I’m Kidding’. Of course I loved it, she’s just the sweetest thing eva!
(Sheri, have you read it? If not I'm sending it to you!)
Xo Tegs

No comments: