17 December 2010


Well now that Ive pretty much caught up on blogging I will have to do better at keeping up...hmm i smell a new years resolution coming on...

Christmas is only 9 more sleeps which means only 8 more sleeps until we are in Vanuatu!! I cant wait for the relaxing beach time with my love! Just what we’ll need after spending almost a whole week apart!!

Dave went Canoeing with his friend Ryan for 3 days up the Noosa River and now they have moved on to Hervey Bay where they head to Fraser Island tomorrow for 3 more days!






In the mean time I have finished getting ready for Christmas. Its been so simple this year to not have to worry about getting everyone checked off your list and bustin the bank...it makes me realize what’s really important at this time of year. All I want to do is cuddle up with my babe on the beach!...well ...and see my family, but unless they are wrapping themselves up in a big bow and hopping an island flight, i don’t think that’s happenin til January!!

No comments: