17 December 2010

Its as simple as something that nobody knows, that her beauty will follow wherever she goes




I don’t think I could ever tire of listening to Jack Johnson, sitting on a grassy hillside on a warm summer night. He is amazing! We had the most wonderful night at the riverstage. I had a snappy cat nap after work and got dressed up for the show only to remember that we were riding our bikes...so totally unfashionable to plop a helmet on your do, get nice and sweaty on the pedal over and feel less than fabulous upon arrival...not cool. But Dave reminded me that being gorgeously green was more important to mother nature anyways so off we were with the wind in our hair...it was actually an enjoyable ride along the river and we even got a shout out from Jack himself for all the peeps who used bicycles to get to the show ha! Plus I do believe that biking in high heeled boots MUST certainly burn bonus calories! Anyways the we had a great view and loved the tunes. Dave and I both agreed we loved this show even more than when we last saw him in Vancouver. Beautiful night. Jack you totally rocked our world...reminds me, I better keep on practicing my guitar...its not going to play itself!

No comments: