17 December 2010

Birthday wishes

So to be totally honest I was pretty apprehensive about my birthday this year and for the very first time was not really looking forward to it...yes I suppose most people despise turning another year older but that's usually not the case with me and it wasn’t the reason for my lack of enthusiasm this time around either. I love nothing more than celebrating another fabulous trip around the sun, but 25 is a big year for me and I was dreading the fact that we had none of our best friends and family to share it with as we always do. But I did receive some beautiful packages from Canada and of course Dave to the rescue...he was a superstar, and I couldn’t wipe the smile off my face the whole weekend!

He made me the most amazing breakfast in bed to kick off birthday week (after coming home from a 5am work shift AND waiting 45mins at the grocery store for it to finally open!!), we celebrated the office Christmas party on Sunday and on Monday he made the most delicious Pad Thai on request from the birthday girl! Umm can you say wonderboy! 
I was spoiled with an amazing new camera, a canon rebel. This is the full meal deal of photography complete with removable lens and strap to complete the profesh look! I cant wait to learn to use it!! Im so thankful for my amazing man who makes turning 25 a fabulous thing!


This is a picture of our evening at Tukka Restaurant in West End...it was a yummy 4 course meal with authentic Aussie flavors...we had wild meats, berries, nuts and gelato...yum!

We are ready for old santy clause too now, our tree is up and cards are filling the empty spaces between the branches! Hope the fat guy knows to find us in Vanuatu!!

1 comment:

Sabi said...

I miss you both so much! xoxo