23 June 2012

So good


Back from the Island of the Gods and yes, this place is truely blessed. I feel like I could probably go on for more days than we were actually in Indonesia about how much we enjoyed Bali to the absolute fullest. It's the essence of relaxation squeezed in between bounds of adventure. The sun was shining everyday (it packed some serious heat) so this is how we coped...












































 An afternoon at the surf club.
 



 
We met some beautiful people on the island. Everyone was so kind and caring and always there to help out in anyway they could. Dave and I made a new friend Madi, who I'm pretty certain has like a black belt in Tailoring...if ever there was such a thing. He made Dave a 3 piece suit, custom shoes and a jacket in 2 days!! I still think he has a deal with the fabric gods because I cant really fathom how that's possible, on top of my order for a jacket too?! So naturally I placed another order for a (few) dress(s) to be shipped to Aus. They came before I even got my blog post up!! I think Madi and I are going to be life long friends. Then there was our driver Putra, the most nicest of drivers we could have found in Bali (I could get used to having a driver *drifting into dream*)...we will share our adventures with him in the next post! He took us from a scenic lunch at the top of a volcano, then wound all the way down to these hot springs at the bottom, where the only healing spa in Bali awaited us. I felt healed alright.
 


 
 
My handsome cabana boy!








When we weren`t touring the island, it was straight back to the resort for more bevys and some R&R!


Dave's loving his Bintang and I'm loving him!




















Well I think the pictures tell a far better tale than I ever could, but needless to say, we had a wonderful time celebrating our beautiful past nine years together and what a fabulous way start to our tenth anniversary around the sun. Love is so good.

I mean seriously, who wouldn't want some more of this? I`ll take 100 more years please.

Hope you enjoyed Part 1 of our relaxing Balinese bliss, Part 2 is coming next and oozing with adventures away from resort life! 
xo  Tegs

No comments: