10 December 2011

South East Asian Trail Blazin'

Oh hey there blogosphere!!
Not much is new to report around camp Dave & Tegs, we are just busily preparing for our Asian Invasion which we leave for in 4 sleeps! It’s going to be the three musketeers just my little sister Sabi, Dave & I, and it’s going to be a blast! I am planning to keep up the travel blogging as we move from place to place, so keep checking back often to see where we're at and how much adventure we can find!

I was hoping to get some feedback from any of you who have travelled to asia and may stumble upon this post as to some “must do’s” and "can't miss"es! We will be hitting up Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and Malaysia (see the map at the end of the post)...have you been? If your answer is YES, please feel free to leave a comment on your fav sights, sounds, eats anything that turned your crank!!
I’m going to be honest, my idea of backpacking mainly consists of packing my clothing in a backpack and it pretty much ends there. I don’t plan to haul the thing all through the vast Borneo forest, im leaving it locked up in the hotel room...another avenue we are taking that is off the usual backpacker track...our own room! I just like knowing we can come back to our own space each evening and that our stuff is safe in a room that we can lock, not in a room filled with 10 bunks! Davey and I are doing the final packing this week...as per usual I’m having a tough time getting the numbers down. So many cute dresses, and then there’s shoes...oh the shoes! Why does it have to be so difficult for me to leave them behind! I seriously get a bad case of the What-If’s...what if I want to dress up for a nice evening, I’m going to need heels, and what if we go for a hike through the jungles of Borneo I’m going to need runners, but what if I just want to wear sandals and the list goes on! I can’t wait to hear what fabulous tips you can share!!
Xo Tegs

View South East Asian Trail Blazin' in a larger map

No comments: