13 June 2011

Riverside Bike Ride



Hi loyal blog readers! I’ve been blog poster extraordinaire lately (yeppers...3 posts in a week!) and wanted to close out the long weekend with some photos from our bicycle tour of the river valley this afternoon. We Google Mapped the route and found out it was 15kms round trip! Not too shabby. Since I’d like to entice all of my fabulous friends and family to come to Brissy for a visit, we thought maybe these scenic shots will help do the trick!



















Cute park bench with a view.



We promise to take any visitors on a sunset stroll through the river valley to behold the gorgeous views that are right in our backyard. Sooo do we have any takers?

Xo Tegs


ps - Is it wrong to find this ridiculously funny?
Gotta watch out when riding your bike...those speed humps come outta nowhere!!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

I just looooove these pictures! Such a PRO! Miss you both like CRAZY over here!

Shelly said...

I am a taker of that offer!!!