04 July 2013

Introducing...Tegan Dow!

 



Hello Blog Land!

Since you’ve all probably forgotten who I even am anymore, I figure that this moment is the perfect opportunity to re-introduce myself...the new and improved me.

Hi, I’m Tegan Dow!





That’s right folks. I'm a married woman! Dave and I exchanged our heartfelt vows on Saturday and it was above and beyond the best day of my life! 
Now, I'm back to blog a little bit of wedding and a lot more of our new adventures as 
Mr. & Mrs. Dow! 

Starting with the Minimoon.
We are waiting until September to embark on the European honeymoon, so to hold us over until then, we were BC bound. 


 
Dave decided that Emerald Lake Lodge was the perfect little location to getaway from it all, to relax after all the intense wedding planning that filled out our days for the past few months. 
There is no cell phone reception, no internet service, no distractions.
Just 100% unplugged, unwound and unbelievable!

 



















The glacier mineral water is a gorgeous, glowing teal color and the fresh pine scent in the air fully recharged our batteries. 


This is how we decided to spend our first week getting used to married life.





I think its suffice to say, I'm going to love being his Mrs!
  xo
Tegs




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that you're Mrs Dow now!! :)