30 April 2012

Krazy Kats


Hi Friends...its been forever I know! I've wrote a few posts recently and when I went to upload a message warned me that Im out of space!!!!!!!! Yep, Ive used up my 1 gig allowance...who knew the blogosphere wasn't infinite?! Apparently there is an edge of the cyber universe and I almost fell off it, and into that lonely black hole! But alas, I think I have figured out how to get more space. *Feewf!*

We have been anxiously preparing for our move and while it keeps us busy busy, it doesn’t exactly make for exciting blog material! But this weekend was spent entirely caring for these three krazy kats who kept us hoppin Friday through Sunday. We had tons of fun biking, bowling and baking and of course there were lots of belly laughs all around. 

 Dave's cousins Chantelle & Ivan sure have some cute kiddos on their hands!


 Miss Katrina and I cozying up on the couch!




Until next time,
xo Tegs



No comments: