15 November 2011

Look what I found in Daves mop!!!

You never know what you're gonna find in Daves gorgeous mop of curls when its time for a haircut in this house!! A little burst of cuteness! Im going to be looking for this little gaffer's mates down in Melbourne this weekend!! We are Road Trippin'!!!


But seriously!! Dont you just hate it when you go to cut your oh so handsome fiances hair for him and before he even has a chance to mention that he took the "gaurd" off (which effortlessly allows one to buzz cut at a desired length) you notice that he's missed a spot and you run that ungaurded razor blade straight from sideburn up to crown of said skull, clear cutting all hair in its reckless pathway?! Yep, that was us this past weekend...I gave Dave his first racing stripe (singular). My heart sank and I felt just brutal...at least we were able to get a good belly laugh out of it. And its a good thing he's so darn good lookin too, cause nobody's staring at his hair anyways ;) We debated "blending" in the mistake in the form of a crew cut, faux hawk or even a matching racing stripe on the other side, but I veto'ed that...I wasn't about to do any more damage than I'd already caused. So now he's sporting a buzz cut one length up from actually being bic'd...and his movember mo is leading the hair race...its the latest summer trend in men's style...yep. 

Not to be trusted with an electric razor,
Xo Tegs

4 comments:

Wida said...

Awww cute little guy!

Sounds like fun!

Wida
Missing Amsie Blog

Shelly said...

Good thing he loves you so much! Where is the photo? xo

tegan.dow said...

Thanks for stopping by and the comment Wida!!

Mom - that IS the photo! xo

Sheri said...

That just made me laugh super hard again. I know I was the most unsympathetic person to Dave's situation. Like I said when it happened, he can pull off the shaved head look.