07 September 2011

Snap!

Oh hey there blogger friends! So sorry to have taken FOREVER to finally post again, but I am having some technical difficulties. seriously. The cable cord that charges my laptop has been on its last leg for months now (anyone who has skyped with us may know we had to gingerly hold the cord at the precisely correct angle so the computer would keep its charge) and it finally kicked the bucket. Dropped dead. Kaput. Gonzo. I mean it snapped right in two pieces, which left me hopelessly unable to charge my laptop. The computer is now laying there gathering dust, and selfishly hording our photos from our Cairns mini vacation that I so desperately want to share!! So this is a little reminder to hang in there, hopefully the Cord Dr. will have it mended in the next two weeks and I can get back to my happy blogging self once again! Thanks for stopping by :)
xo Tegs

No comments: