30 April 2011

April’s Reasons to be Grateful


April has just been jam packed with great times! It is the only month of the year that is chocked with 4 Aussie Stat holidays, which made for 3 short work weeks! Here are the things that made us two happy campers this month.
Grateful for my hilariously funny April Fool, who can be so gullible sometimes. He makes me laugh...he even spoiled me with chocolate chip cookies even though I totally faked him out.

Grateful for the Open Air Cinema! Snuggling up to a good flick with some popcorn, Ben & Jerry’s ice cream and a side of fresh air...aaaah! We saw The Tourist on a beautiful autumn evening. Nothing like watching Angelina Jolie’s romantic encounter unfold with Johnny Depp into a whirlwind of intrigue and danger across the beautiful country that is Italy!
 
 Grateful that fireflies really do exist. I know because I saw them (Finally!!) flashing in front of our eyes at the outdoor movies.




Grateful for my sweet ride, that took me to The Script concert. She`s a beaut!

Grateful for the opportunity to travel and discover another beautiful country. We spent five fabulous days in New Zealand over Easter and it rocked!! (Sometimes I’m so funny...there were a lot of big rocks there haha)





Grateful for my sweet sister Sabi
My awesome Pop and my amazing Gramps
who are all born in April
and celebrated another trip
around the sun this month!


Grateful to have family connections in Brisbane! Dave’s cousin Chantelle, her husband Ivan and their three kiddos moved back to Brissy, from Halifax, this month! We’ve taken full advantage of having family in town with a Friday night out for pizza and ice cream and a Sunday picnic at Roma St Parklands. 

Grateful for another bold dip in the cold water!









Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the gardeners who make our souls blossom. I'm thankful for all of my brilliant friends who come to check out my new blog posts from time to time! You’re the best!

xo Tegs

3 comments:

Delaney said...

Tegs,

I have been following your blog since you so graciously shared it with me the last time we "chatted." You guys are living such a fairytale...its amazing. I think it's great to recognize all that there is to be thankful for, and your blog has gotten me to do more of the same. I absolutely love the picture of you on your sweet ride, and the shoes are beautiful too! We'll have to catch up again very soon! xo

Mirthful Spirits said...

So happy and grateful for both of you! xo Love your posts ....keep sharing.

Mirthful Spirits said...

Just so you know Mirthful Spirits posted their labels on their vehicles! THANK YOU BOTH! PS