28 February 2011

February’s Reasons To Be Grateful!

Nowhere in the midst of our whirlwind holiday with my parents did I stop to post a single blog...which resulted in no new postings for the entire month of Feb. That pretty much sums up how busy we kept ourselves during their month long stay. But in keeping with my goal to post one blog per month on “Reason’s to be Grateful” I’m posting it now...hopefully better late than never at all!

Grateful for a weekend rendezvous in Sydney.
Grateful for an evening to celebrate our engagement at the stunning Sydney Opera House.
 
 Grateful for dancing with my love, even it's in 
the middle of an old theater at Circular Quay.



 




Grateful for my beautiful muz.






 





Grateful for talented friends whose Olympic dreams bring them to Australia to train!



 


Grateful for time to frolic on Bondi beach.



 
 




Grateful for getting outside and enjoying nature in the New South Wales Hinterlands. 
 



 











Grateful for a family night out at Broadway's classic show, Wicked.




Grateful for a beautiful visit with my parents in Australia!












Feeling gratitude and not expressing it, is like wrapping a present and not giving it. With that, I look forward to the blessings that March brings!


Tegs xo

No comments: